Add a secondary administrator to any of your companies.
- Log in to your account.
- At the top of the page, click your LogMeIn ID (email address) and then Manage companies.
- Choose the company for which you want to add a secondary administrator.
- Click Admins.
- Click the + plus sign.
- When prompted, enter the email address of the person that you would like to designate as secondary administrator.
The invitee receives an email from AppGuru.
They are asked to register for an AppGuru account or log in using an existing LogMeIn ID.
- There are no limits on the number of secondary admins that can be added.
- No additional AppGuru subscription required.
As a reminder, only users in the AppGuru directory (Manage > Users page) require a seat of AppGuru. It follows that a secondary admin only uses up a seat when they are also a user in your directory.